Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stocks that I love in today's Market :

 Now  that   Market  is  showing   a  little    bit   signs  of  upside   (  shown  by the  confirmation of my Advanced    P  & F  indicators )    , I  am  seeing    a few   stocks that  I am   loving today !!!
Lets  analyze  those  stocks  :

The  following is  a  the  Technical   Analysis of   stocks  that  I am keenly   watching   /Love  to  BUY
Stocks I love to Watch / Buy today 

   The  Point    &  Figure   Charts     for   all the  above  stocks are

Point and Figure Charts for the above mentioned Bullish stocks

   All  these  stocks that I am  watching   have  the  following in  common
  • All   are trading   above  their   super  bullish    UPTREND line   today   inspite  of   all  wash  out  we have    seen in the month of  MAY .
  •   All  have   Relative  strength    BUY  when  compared to  the  entire  market ...  meaning  that these   stocks    will be  preferred  when market  moves to the  upside   and   that these  will  have the   minimum  downside if  the whole  market  decides  to   go  down.
  • All  of them   have   the  best   possible   Moving  Averages  alignment of  20 day    above   50 day  above  200   day.
  •   Most  of them    are confirming  some  beautiful  upside  breakout  technical  patterns like  cup  and  handle,  inverse    Head  and  Shoulder ... etc...
  With all these   Bullish  outlooks   ,I  would  prefer  to   buyone  or more  of  only these  stocks  , today  ..    My  list   could  expand  or  decrease  in the   weeks to come..  But today  I  love  these  stocks  ONLY !!!
  HAPPY   TRADING !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear, This Is An Excellent Blog. I Don't Know Much About Stock Market. Recently I Started To Study Stock Market. Your Blog Is An Excellent Tutorial To Enrich My Knowledge.

    Thanks For Starting This Blog.

    Take Care.

    Wishing You All The Very Best Success,
    Sahana. (Creativity).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete