Let's Analyse How:
- In this period between April - July while the US stock market primary index S & P 500 has been making lower lows , all the emerging markets like Singapore , Malaysia , Hongkong , India , Thailand , South Korea , have been showing great signs of consolidations forming nice ascending triangles . Lets see some more charts
The following are the charts of the Hongkong and Singapore . All of the emerging markets have the following bullish characteristics in common
- All trading above their 200 day , 50 day and 20 day EMA 's breaking out of beautiful consolidation patterns .
- All of them having nice +ve Divergences in teh MACD .
- The Relative strength wrt the S& P is on a buy signal .
- The following is the link for the bullish Point and figure charts of the above mentioned ETf's http://mkts.tmp9.net/cgi-bin/pnf.py?name=eem%2Cewh%2Cews%2Cthd%2C&bias=all
Happy Investing !!!